Please register prior to obtaining your LEGOLAND Tickets - 24 Team Max Capacity - First 24 to sign up.
Deadline for EXPO Registration April 23, 2018 at 9 PM
Deadline for Ticket Sales May 11th, 2018 AT 10 PM
*****No Discount ticket sales can be made the day of, by phone, or at LEGOLAND's ticket booth. All tickets must be purchased online with Brick Tix*****
DATE: May 12th, 2018
TIME: Event starts at 9:00 AM - EXPO Teams only - A Schedule will be sent out to the EXPO teams on 5/9/2018
******Please Note that if you are not an EXPO Team, you will not be able to get into LEGOLAND at 8:30 AM******
LEGOLAND Times 5/12/18: LEGOLAND 10 AM to 6 PM & LEOGLAND Water Park 11 AM to 5 PM (additional fee see below)
PRICE: $34.00 for each ticket to enter LEGOLAND no EXPO fee since you need tickets to enter LEGOLAND part of the proceeds will go to Polk State College Foundation for your medals and trophies.
The attendees would just need to select May 12, 2018 as the date for their tickets. You can access that link here:
Information from LEGOLAND -
- You can upgrade to include the water park for $20/person at the ticket window when you arrive at the park! (This is for May 12th only since you gain access from LEGOLAND to the Waterpark)
- Parking Information - attendees can purchase discount parking through the Brick Tix .
- HOTEL: https://reservations.travelclick.com/96400?hotelId=96400#/guestsandrooms Use coupon code: FLLMAY18
****Please Note: you are limited to 20 tickets per transaction and the same credit card can not be used within seven days. These are LEGOLAND policies but you are welcome to complete more than one transaction and/or use a different credit card.
EXPO Teams: (Pending)
Expo Teams Additional Information:
- Please note that there is a 5 to 10 minute walk to the Imagination Zone where part of the Expo will be held. You can bring a little cart to take your items from the main entrance to the Imagination Zone.
- LEGOLAND will have two 6 ft carts on hand to help with team items if needed.
- Tables: There will be a 4 foot table for each team and they have tablecloths already supplied. Your team can bring your own tablecloth if you so choose.
- Rule of Thumb - Lunch Bring $15 to $20 per person if you want to eat in the park. Keep in mind, this is an estimate and the price may be cheaper.
FUN Day Only Teams: Can enter at 10 AM
If you have any additional questions, please let me know.