Sponsor our Programs
A generous and extensive network of Fortune 500 corporations, educational and professional institutions, foundations, and individuals support FIRST. Through the resources they provide, our Sponsors are helping FIRST inspire young people to become the next generation of science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) professionals.
FIRST is the leading STEM program for students ages 6-18. With support from over 200 of the Fortune 500, FIRST designs accessible, innovative programs to build self-confidence, knowledge, and life skills while motivating young people to pursue opportunities in science, technology, and engineering.
We cultivate innovative collaborations and strategic partnerships with corporations that share our founder, Dean Kamen’s, vision "to transform our culture by creating a world where science and technology are celebrated and where young people dream of becoming science and technology leaders."
This support, including financial contributions, in-kind donations, employee volunteerism and mentoring, provides vital resources for FIRST organizational growth, and is a testimony to the value found in FIRST programs.
Ready to donate? Get in touch with us at Contact@CentralFloridaRobotics.org.
FIRST sponsorship opportunities include:
- Financial Sponsorship of programs and strategic initiatives
- In-kind donations of parts, equipment of facilities
- Scholarships & Internships for students
- Employee Engagement
- Cause Marketing
FIRST sponsorship benefits include:
- Strengthening your company reputation in the community
- Recognition across FIRST properties and events
- Creating a pipeline for interns and future employees
- Rich employee volunteer opportunities
- Provides renewed inspiration to company engineers and employees
- Provides employee team building and training opportunities and increases positive feelings for employers