Additional FIRST LEGO League Resources:
Impact more students? While the standard FIRST LEGO League team registration accommodates student groups of 2 to 10, a Class Pack* can impact up to 30 students with the annual challenge and provides additional resources for large-scale implementation in the classroom.
*Please note the Class Pack option is intended for in-school impact and does not include a competitive team that can attend Central Florida Robotics competitions for advancement.
In FIRST® LEGO® League (Grades 4-8; Ages 9-14) children are immersed in real-world science and technology challenges. Teams design their own solution to a current scientific question or problem and build autonomous robots that perform a series of missions based on an annual theme. Through their participation, children develop valuable life skills and discover exciting career possibilities while learning that they can make a positive contribution to societyChildren get to:
- Create innovative solutions to challenges facing today’s scientists
- Strategize, design, build, program, and test an autonomous robot using LEGO Education SPIKE™ Prime or MINDSTORMS® EV3 technology
- Apply real-world math and science concepts
- Develop career and life skills including critical thinking, time management, collaboration, and communication while becoming more self-confident
- Become involved in their local and global community
- Participate in official tournaments and local events with advancement opportunities around the world
- Engage in team activities guided by the FIRST Core Values