The 2018 FIRST® LEGO® League INTO ORBIT Team Hardship Grant
We are no longer accepting applications for this grant. More information on this grant will become available Team Hardship grants are designed to aid teams that would otherwise be unable to participate in FIRST LEGO League without some assistance. If a team is receiving registration as part of their Hardship grant and has paid for their registration fee or received funding by another means, they will no longer be eligible for this grant. Teams who have previously received a FIRST LEGO League Hardship Grant are ineligible to participate.
There are two application periods in which the Central Florida region will select two teams for cycle one and one team for cycle two be nominated for the grant.
· Cycle One Application: Opens July 12 – Deadline July 24 (CLOSED)
· Cycle Two Application: Opens August 8 – Deadline August 18 (CLOSED)
This grant can cover two of the following three available costs to start a team:
· 2018 Team Registration = $225.00
· 2018 Challenge Set = $96.84 ($75.00 FSK + $15.50 Shipping + $6.34 Taxes (estimate)
· EV3 Robot Set = $561.62 ($489.95 EV3 Robot Set + $34.93 Shipping + $36.74 Taxes (estimate)