Deadline for EXPO Registration January 31st, 2018 at Noon
Deadline for Ticket Sales February 16th, 2018 AT 10 PM
*****No Discount ticket sales can be made the day of, by phone, or at LEGOLAND's ticket booth. All tickets must be purchased online with Brick Tix*****
DATE: February 17th, 2018
TIME: Event starts at 9 AM - EXPO Teams only - A Schedule will be sent out to the EXPO teams on 2/15/2018
******Please Note that if you are not an EXPO Team, you will not be able to get into LEGOLAND at 9AM******
LEGOLAND Times 2/17/2018: 10 AM to 6 PM
PRICE: $34.00 for each ticket to enter LEGOLAND no EXPO fee since you need tickets to enter LEGOLAND part of the proceeds will go to Polk State College Foundation for the purchase of the medals and trophies for the event.
The attendees would just need to select FEBRUARY 17th, 2018 as the date for their tickets. Please note that multiple LEGOLAND days can be purchased, but you need the 17th for the Expo! You can access that link here:
Information from LEGOLAND -
- Waterpark CLOSED in February
- Parking Information - attendees can purchase discount parking through the Brick Tix .
- HOTEL: https://reservations.travelclick.com/96400?hotelId=96400#/guestsandrooms the coupon code is FLLFEB18
****Please Note: you are limited to 20 tickets per transaction and the same credit card can not be used within seven days. These are LEGOLAND policies but you are welcome to complete more than one transaction and/or use a different credit card.
EXPO Teams: (LIst Pending)
Expo Teams Additional Information:
- Please note that there is a 5 to 10 minute walk to the Imagination Zone where part of the Expo will be held. You can bring a little cart to take your items from the main entrance to the Imagination Zone.
- LEGOLAND will have two 6 ft carts on hand to help with team items if needed.
- Tables: There will be a 4 foot table for each team and they have tablecloths already supplied. Your team can bring your own tablecloth if you so choose.
- Rule of Thumb - Lunch: Bring $15 to $20 per person if you want to eat in the park. Keep in mind, this is an estimate and the price may be cheaper.
If you have any additional questions, please let me know.