Welcome to FIRST® in Central Florida
FIRST® LEGO® League and FIRST® LEGO® League Jr, introduces younger students ages 9-14 and 6-10, respectively, to real-world challenges by building LEGO-based robots to complete tasks on a thematic playing surface. Teams, guided by their imaginations and adult coaches, discover exciting career possibilities and through the process, learn to make positive contributions to society.
Elementary and middle school students get to:
- Design, build, test, and program robots using LEGO MINDSTORMS® technology
- Apply real-world math and science concepts
- Research challenges facing today’s scientists
- Learn critical thinking, team-building, and presentation skills
- Participate in tournaments and celebrations
You can explore our website for more information about our programs and the amazing impact of FIRST. Please do not hesitate to Contact Us if you have any questions or would like more information about our programs.